Autotransportes SOLISA Hermanos has its beginnings in 1976, when the first urban bus was acquired at the Guadalupe company.
After working from 1976 to 1980 on this route, this bus is sold and others are acquired to work in the company known as La 400, which provides the collective transportation from the province of Heredia to the capital city of San José; where they worked from 1980 to 1990. Additionally, the route from San José to Tilarán was also carried out from 1986 to 1990 and the Coronado - San José route from 1990 to 1994.
During these years (1985) the touristic operations began, carrying out cruise passengers in the Puntarenas pier, which allowed for the first time to acquire a bus of the year in 1989. With the purchase of the first bus with air conditioning, is how SOLISA begins its trajectory as a pioneer in the development of tourist land transportation in Costa Rica.
Through these thirty-one years of hard work and always as a team, SOLISA has become one of the most recognized companies in the country, in terms of tourism transport, standing out for the quality of our units and customer service. What has allowed us to be the official transport of important events such as President Clinton's visit, the XXI Century Bridge Conference and official visits of Presidents from several countries.
Currently, the company has also expanded in the province of Guanacaste with our headquarters called ROGAFA del Este. It has units of all capacities and facilities, also with offices in site to operate transfers of national and international tourism, that in recent years has had a great increase in the arrival of tourists from different countries, who come to enjoy the natural beauties of Guanacaste as well as the rest of the country, even more with the expansion of the new Daniel Oduber International Airport (2012) located in Liberia.
Currently SOLISA, under the new administration of Solís Sánchez family since July 2010, has 33 units under a new image in their different capacities to satisfy the demand of our esteemed clients. All luxury, with air conditioning and recent models ranging from 2007 to 2019.
Provide transport services of the highest quality, reliability and excellence to the various sectors of the tourism market, with a modern and extensive automotive fleet, a responsible, loyal and transparent work team, working under standards that guarantee sustainability and harmony with environment.
To be leaders in tourist transport in the country, having a highly trained human team, with a great spirit of service, commitment and loyalty.
Consequently, it will be at the forefront in the application of technology and quality management, thus forging relationships with suppliers that meet the standards of service, communication and demand that the company and its customers require.
Our high quality service has allowed us to participate in events such as:
- Presidential Visits
- Visits of Internationals Politicians
- Ibero-American Summits
- Artist of International Fame
- International and National Soccer Federations
- Kindess and efficiency in providing the service
- Immediate and attentive attention at the request of our clients
- Internal work structure that guarantees the quality of our services
- Competitve rates
- Bus drivers trained to provide excellent service to our clients
- Bus drivers with extensive knowledge on national and Central American highways
- Periodically trained staff to further professionalize our performance
- Bilingual staff at your disposal in our offices
- Personalized attention 24/7, seven days a week
- Emergency cell phone available for outside office hours
- We have offices in San Jose and Liberia to cover all your needs
- Communication radios with coverage of most of the national territory
Constant training for both drivers and office staff focused on:
- Customer service
- Personal presentation
- Quality management principles
- Sustainable practices with the enviroment
- Responsible driving of transport units